We are dedicated to providing a Bournemouth handyman service that is fast, professional and reliable. We offer our Bournemouth Handyman services throughout Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch along with a range of other property maintenance services. From fencing to general plumbing, painting and decorating to re-pointing, we strive to provide a Bournemouth handyman service that is affordable, professional and reliable.
We a multi-skilled company, meaning that you save time and money if you require multiple jobs to be undertaken at the same time. By having one company carry out multiple jobs simultaneously the process be faster and more streamlined. For example, we can also lay patios, paths and carry out carpentry or plumbing at your property. We have lots of loyal customers around Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch and are a top rated Checkatrade.com company.
At Mango, we always ensure that your project is handled efficiently. Whether it is a one off emergency or a large scale planned improvement, we aim to take away the hassle, delivering a smooth and efficient process from first consultation through to completion.
We undertake insurance work for fire or flood damage. To discuss any aspect of a handyman service, contact us today for a free no obligation estimate.
- “Commenced work spot on time and did a thorough and professional job. Couldn't ask for more.” – Customer in Bournemouth, 12 May 2014
- “Excellent preparation and really lovely end result. Very good communication, updating throughout.” – Repeat Customer in Christchurch, 4 April 2014
- “Marc did a great job. Everything was completed on time, to budget and to specification. I'd have no hesitation in using him again or recommending him to others.” – Repeat Customer in Bournemouth, 27 March 2014
- “This was a job that took a couple of days to complete but every day the area was left neat and tidy and we are pleased with the results.” – Customer in Bournemouth, 7 November 2013
- “Good high standard of work. Friendly staff, kept clean and tidy. Would highly recommend.” – Customer in Bournemouth, 17 October 2013