Operating in Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch and the surrounding areas, we are proud to offer an extensive range of trades, providing you with a ‘one stop shop’ for all your Property Refurbishment needs.
We specialize in having a multi-skilled workforce, meaning that we can undertake projects that involve many different trades, thereby ensuring quick and efficient property refurbishment, all by one company. Our services include interior and exterior painting, crack repairs, door hanging, flooring, plastering and rendering, re-pointing, fascia’s and guttering, fencing, patios and decking and flat roof repairs, to name just a few. We also undertake insurance repair work after flood or fire damage.
Whether your project is a large scale planned improvement or a one-off emergency, we will ensure that your project is handled efficiently. Our prices are extremely competitive and we pride ourselves on a wow-factor finish every time. Whether you are a homeowner, a landlord, property manager, facilities manager or you own or manage commercial premises, we can tackle any issue, saving you precious time and money.
Why Choose Mango Property Maintenance?
- Fantastic Customer Feedback – We are a top rated Checkatrade.com company – boasting over 200 feedback reports. You can view our fantastic customer feedback on our Checkatrade Page here.
- We are a ‘one stop shop’ for all aspects of Property Maintenance. We are proud of our multi-skilled workforce, meaning we can tackle a wide range of jobs at your property, saving you time and money.
- Friendly, Professional Team. Our team has been hand-picked for their attention to detail, courtesy and workmanship in all aspects of property maintenance.
- Company Values. Our company values are: 100% reliability, value for money and a wow-factor finish every time. We understand that your property is your biggest asset, and we always look after it as if it were our own.
- Free No Obligation Quotations Always. We don’t give telephone quotes and we don’t ‘guesstimate’. We always inspect the work in person and give a written quotation. Meaning you are in control of your budget at all times throughout the project.